Working For Pharaoh Security
Best security company-We're very selective, but if you become part of the best security company Pharaoh team you'll enjoy average pay rates; have extensive professional training resources available; be provided with opportunities for advancement; and be eligible for incentive awards. Pharaoh is a great place to work!
Pharaoh, Inc.’s corporate management team realizes that one of the differences in our best security company personnel and that of our competitors is our commitment to training. Pharaoh’s training department is constantly updating its programs to keep up with today’s security needs. The training programs include general subjects as well as specialized subjects that relate to a particular industry or type of facility.
Applying for Employment
Pharaoh selects and trains managers and support personnel who possess strong leadership qualities; have sound and ethical business and professional backgrounds; and have demonstrated a dedication and commitment to professionalism and grow with best security company Pharaoh.
It is the policy of Pharaoh to recruit, interview and employ only qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex or age. Pharaoh complies with affirmative action programs and is an equal opportunity employer.
The Pharaoh screening, evaluation and selection process is conducted to ensure that our clients are provided professional security personnel who are dependable, reliable, and expect to be retained for the long term.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment suitability investigation including:
• Criminal history check
• Verification of dates and quality of employment
• Verification of residence
• Personal, professional and credit reference checks
You must at a minimum meet the following qualifications:
• You must not have been convicted of a felony.
• You must not have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of moral turpitude.
• You must have a valid driver's license.
• You must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• You must have adequate hearing to perform security related jobs.
• You must be drug free.
• You must have a valid phone number.
• Applicants for security jobs must be willing to work nights and weekends.
• You must be a US citizen or have a valid work permit.
• You must be able to physically stand, walk or patrol the majority of your shift.
Personal Characteristic Required
You must display/possess the following personal traits to be considered for employment with Pharaoh:
• Honesty, responsibility, courtesy, tact, dependability, integrity, cooperation, trustworthiness.
• Socially well adjusted and emotionally stable.
• Possess sound judgment, a positive attitude, flexibility, personal pride, a neat and presentable appearance, maturity and a positive view regarding contract best security guard duties.
If you meet our requirements and are ready to apply for starting career with best security company, click the button below to get started.